Saturday, September 23, 2006

Going home!


I am soooo excited! Yesterday I purchased airline tickets for Mike & I to head back to the East coast for Thanksgiving. It is going to be sooo much fun to see my Mom & Ashley! Not too mention the family photo ops. They best get their smiles on as I am coming to town ladies! You need some updated snaps & I am the girl to take them! Now just to find someone to care for the pooches. Especially our high maintenance diabetic pup! Photo shoot today of a newborn! Can't wait it will be sooo much fun! I have also been making some fall cards & altered coaster frames! I feel creative! I also have some photo sessions to proof as well. So it should be a pretty busy weekend. I might add that it will be very nice to see my friend Christy & take her & Bre's pic together. Remember ladies model releases! Here is one of my favorites of Christy D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home