Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've been bad....About blogging that is!


I have been busy! Doing what I have no clue! I have been going to school taking a graphic design class that is very interesting & challenging to me. I got an "A" for my midterm grade. I think you must just get bonus points for showing up & applying yourself! LOL! So I finally got my website up a couple of weeks ago & I really like how it turned out. I can say I did it myself with the help of a really easy site that is! No HTML for me! I did take some pics recently of my friend Susan. She looks phenomenal! She has lost a lot of weight & she is looking fabulous. I also did some one year shots for another gal. Her little boy was so cute running around eating cookies to make him happy! I caught this one shot of him eating the cookie & I love it! Still proofing. I guess that is what I am doing, along with school, catching up on my tivo'd shows, oh yeah & that job thing I do too! Catch ya on the flip flop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home