Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fall is in the air & I love Halloween!


So yesterday was a shopping day! I got new halloween socks & my new Halloween Old Navy T-shirt came! I love this time of year. I love the cute decorations, the pumpkin carving, spooky sounds, & little kids begging for candy! Mike is going to be a pirate. I have not decided. I did find some devil horns at Target with a forked tail. I think I will let my inner little devil come out to play! That or I might be a deviled egg. Still deciding. I love love love my new little socks. They are too cute. I am wearing the cat ones today & they are super soft. I want to go to the pumpkin patch but alas it is the weekend & everyone is going to be out there. I think I will wait to go during the week as it will be less crowded. Oh well off to coffee with Ginger!

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane said...

Wow - you know that would look REALLY cool as a large frame print on the way. Kind of only useful for the season but that is a cool idea and look.

Duane...

OBTW - if you mind the comments just let me know. I ran across your site and subscribed to the RSS feed.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Scrappygirl2u said...

Thanks! I love this time of year. I checked out your work & you have some really nice shots yourself! :)

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home