Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday already?


So Sunday I had a chance to play & go with my new found friend & model Mary to Santa Barbara. We went to the County Courthouse & took some shots. She is gorgeous & the lighting was awesome which made for a great combination. She wore this incredible skirt that was flowing & green. She would make a great flamenco dancer. Maybe we will find her an outfit! LOL! We had lots of fun & people kept looking at us like we were crazy but who cares! We had fun. Not too mention Chipotle for lunch & El Torrito for dinner with tableside guacamole. I love guac! The only thing that would have been better would have been a margarita! But I was driving. :) Oh well off to work with my cold to infect the masses! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Parker said...

I LOVED these when I first saw them, But wanted to tell you again!! AWESOME JOB!!!

Tina

8:39 PM  
Blogger Scrappygirl2u said...

Thanks! She was so fun to work with! :)

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home